[Organization] 43 Folders
Wired published a nice little article today about the crazy web culture surrounding David Allen's book Getting Things Done. I myself bought the book about a year ago, and while I still haven't had the time to read the entire thing (oh, the irony) I've got a pretty good feel from its following that if you take the time to get into it it really does work.
- 43 Folders is an independent web site by Merlin Mann.
- It’s a site about stuff that interests Merlin, including (but not limited to):
- productivity and time management tips
- Mac OS X programs and technologies
- ideas about modest ways to improve your life and reduce stress
- cool or helpful shortcuts that makes life a bit easier
- 43 Folders is not—contrary to the mass hysteria—exclusively “a site about Getting Things Done” (although we do actually like that book pretty well)
This site is your source for getting information on new web technologies to use with GTD as well, like the GTDTiddlyWiki a cool dynamic GTD notes tool.